Our IT recovery strategies are mainly oriented towards restoring hardware, applications and data in time to meet the needs of the business recovery. They are developed keeping in mind the loss of one or more of the following system components:
- Computer room environment: secure computer room with climate control, conditioned and backup power supply, etc.
- Hardware: networks, servers, desktop and laptop computers, wireless devices and peripherals
- Connectivity to a service provider (fiber, cable, wireless, etc.)
- Software applications: electronic data interchange, electronic mail, enterprise resource management, office productivity, etc.
- Data and restoration
Hot Sites Services : We provide “hot sites” for our clients as a part of our IT disaster recovery. These sites are fully configured data centers with commonly used hardware and software products. We also include unique equipment or software that is used at the time of disaster.Your Data streams, data security services and applications will be hosted and managed by us. This information can be accessed at the primary business site or any alternate site using a web browser. If an outage is detected at the client site by the us, we will automatically hold data until the client’s system is restored. Along with this, we can also provide data filtering and detection of malware threats, which will enhance your cyber security.
Data Back up : Our cloud services will ensure that your critical data is tucked away safely and securely, ready for use as and when needed by you.
We can either, help you develop an ERP system from scratch or customize an off-the-shelf ERP system for you that will improve the effectiveness of your departments and deliver a long term competitive edge.
Our complete range of end-to-end ERP services will enable you to:
- Automate your business processes.
- Share accurate, real-time data across your entire organization.
- Improve customer satisfaction by enabling your personnel to access a single view of customer data.
- Integrate the various applications used within your business to ensure continuous flow of secure information.
- Customize the interface between your ERP tool and other systems.
- Access a portal or dashboard which would enable your employees to quickly understand the business’ performance on key metrics.
- Lower costs by reducing paperwork and improving productivity.
- ERP Integration – We’ll help you improve your firm’s productivity and revenue growth by integrating your ERP software with other applications, including those that support your customer relationship management (CRM) and e-commerce activities.
- ERP Implementation and Customization Services – A flexible ERP solution will be developed and deployed from scratch or customized using an existing platform, such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Peoplesoft or SAP.
GeekITCore is a registered Company | Website designed by joomgeek.com